For many people, no morning is complete without coffee. But with work, school, and running errands around town, it’s hard to find the time to sit down at home to enjoy it! Luckily there are travel mugs – I know I’ve got a cabinet full of them! I’ve rounded up some of my favorite unique travel mugs from around the web. Maybe you’ll find your new favorite here too!
1. I love the Sin 2 Salvation travel mug. Not only is it durable and stylish, but it’s also a great way to share the Gospel. The mug, which starts out black, turns red when hot liquid is poured into it, representing the blood of Christ. It’s easy to use as a conversation starter and a really fun way to enjoy your morning coffee.
2. Do you or someone you know love science? This mug just might be for you then. The caffeine molecule travel mug is a stainless steel tumbler with the molecular structure of caffeine printed on the outside. Take this mug to school to impress your chemistry teacher, or just use it as a handy reference for what exactly you’re drinking!
3. Or perhaps you are a Dr. Who fan. This mug is a mini replica of the eleventh doctor’s TARDIS. It’s not really a travel mug per se, but it does have a nifty removable top. Definitely one of our favorite unique travel mugs!
4. If you’re a camera buff, you’ll definitely want to check out the Canon camera lens mug. You can now drink coffee out of your favorite lens. What better way to combine two of your favorite things? Plus, you’ll probably enjoy a double-take or two when people see what you’re drinking out of. And if you’re more of a Nikon-person, they have those lenses available as mugs as well.
5. Depending on how serious you are about your coffee, this could be the perfect mug for you. The Hot Rod heated travel mug not only holds your coffee for the road, but it also heats it up as well! We’ve all experienced the disappointment of taking coffee on our commute only to have it go cold before we reach our destination. This mug is great because it plugs into your car’s cigarette lighter and keeps your morning brew warm and ready-to-go. The great retro look is an added bonus.
Do you have any unique travel mugs that you love? Tell us your favorites!