The Mission of Cross Power: to provide witnessing tools and education on how to change lives in less then 30 seconds.
Cross Power has a goal to share the message of Jesus Christ to all people and get Christians, regardless of denomination, to work together on growing the Church as a hole by focusing on our core story, and not our petty differences. It’s time for God’s people to unite together and spread the gospel as part of their everyday life and our job is to educate, connect, and provide products to make this easier. We are looking for Christians to unite as ONE church with a common goal to bring people to the Cross. Thru our products and education, we want to encourage all Christians to share their faith and be willing to do so in less than 30 seconds when they are questioned about items.
HOW IT STARTED
Brothers, Cole and Cort Walker had the creative vision for Cross Power. Cole at the age of 14 and Cort at the age of 11 had an extreme passion for Jesus and sharing Him with others. With the help of their parents, they decided to develop a brand of products, which would be cool to wear and use, but also a way to share the love of Jesus.
Every product Cross Power builds comes with the plan of salvation and is to be used as a tool to share your faith. So when people ask you what “Cross Power” means, you say, “My power comes from the Cross”. Then, when they ask “What do you mean?”, you can tell them how the Cross is not just a Christian symbol, but so much more.
Without Jesus going to the Cross for our sins, and then rising again three days later, we would have no hope, but because of the Cross and His resurrection, we have all the power we need in life now and in eternity!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Yes. Cross Power gives 10% of its gross corporate income to the following organizations:
- Catch-a-Dream – A national, charitable, non-profit 501(c)(3) foundation, that provides once-in-a-lifetime dream hunting and fishing trips to children across the United States and Canada, age 18 and younger, who suffer from life-threatening illnesses. Through these adventures, and exposure to outdoors-minded people who care, the program instills in these children a message of encouragement at a time when they need to know that hope does, indeed, exist.
- FCA – The Fellowship of Christian Athletes is touching millions of lives… one heart at a time. Since 1954, the Fellowship of Christian Athletes has been challenging coaches and athletes on the professional, college, high school, junior high and youth levels to use the powerful medium of athletics to impact the world for Jesus Christ. FCA focuses on serving local communities by equipping, empowering and encouraging people to make a difference for Christ
- Loving Life Ministries – Loving Life Ministries helps people with substance and life controlling issues, by working with them on Christian principles to educate them and work hand in hand with them to provide support and a helping hand to them so they can enter back into the community productively. Weekly meetings, skill training and Christian rehab placement as needed are provided to help people in need.
- Oasis Medical Center – Oasis Medical Center demonstrates the love of Christ through medical services, factual information, education, emotional and spiritual support to women and men facing unplanned pregnancies and other difficult life issues.
- Impact Missions – Impact Missions, Inc. is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization that has been part of the community for over thirty years. Impact Missions consists of a counseling center, a thrift store, a group home for at-risk teenage girls, and a crisis care (emergency) shelter for boys and girls. They are licensed by the Mississippi Department of Human Services, Secretary of State, and certified by local Fire and Health Departments.
The founders Cole and Cort Walker came up with the name Cross Power because it’s simple and easy to understand. They wanted something that truly showed the power of the Cross and that could be used to get a message across in two simple words.
As with all of our products, the Cross Power colors also have symbolism. The black stands for the sin in our lives, the red stands for the blood that Jesus shed on the cross, and the white stands for the the power of the cross to wash our sins away and make us white as snow.
Paracord is short for the term “parachute cord.” It is a type of rope that is used as a utility cord by both military personnel and civilians. This material is known for being very strong and is used often in the manufacturing of parachutes.
This material represents God’s strength and the fact that we are always in His hands and He will never let go of us.
Power bands are ionized bracelets made of medical-grade silicone and crushed titanium. The combination of these two materials produce negative ions. These bands are used by many professional and college athletes and work with the body’s natural energy field to promote strength and balance. These bracelets represent Jesus’ death on the cross to give us true power through Him.